Friday, May 29, 2015

Beginning after a long pause

It has been more then 5 years since I have reserved this subdomain and named this blog. Finally I am posting the first post in this blog. Intention of this blog is to cover technical things, primarily software programming. Also it will cover my opinion on software platforms, tools, applications, gadgets etc.

As time goes by, technologies are changing and evolving radically. It is going to provide new challenges and opportunities. With my limited knowledge and slow pace, I often find it difficult to keep pace. Writing this blog should give me inspiration to put more efforts and keep clarity of thoughts.

I will try to put good quality content and improve it further over a period of time. Hopefully readers will find experience of reading this blog both enjoying and informative.

Thank you very much for reading this very first post of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Annotation App Status

Image Annotation App has been updated many times since it was first released in June 2015 . Most importantly it has drastically improved e...